TYDAX HIIT Runner
TYDAX HIIT Runner
Coming in as the newest member of our conditioning equipment line, The TYDAX Runner combines precision construction, a sleek black steel appearance with devastating fitness results.
The TYDAX HIIT Runner’s sturdy 1.77 metre x 0.99 metre frame and self-levelling feet ensure the smoothest run possible to the user.
Equipped with a large and highly contrasted LCD display, the TYDAXHIIT Runner displays 8 live-time read-outs so athletes can track their time, distance, calories, heart rate, speed, watts, intensity and RPM as they run. The built-in black steel handle allows the unit to be easily re-located across any gym space.
Integrated with 8 workout modes including custom intervals and heart rate control and more, this indoor runner is able support all athletes in achieving their personal goals. Having no electrical consumption, with this treadmill, the user chooses the pace. Additionally, having no max speed means you can push as hard as you want…just be prepared to feel the effects.
Take your fitness to the next level with the TYDAX HIIT runner.
- Large LCD screen displaying 8 features: Time, Distance, Calories, Heart Rate, Speed, Watts, Intensity & RPM
- 8 workout modes including 20/10, 20/30, custom intervals, target settings and heart rate control.
- Built-in wireless heart rate receiver to monitor heart rate precisely.
- 4 sections intensity manual control, allowing user to choose the required feel of the run pace.
- 38mm ergonomic black steel handrail design for comfortable grip in use.
- Heavy duty anti- slip dual PU molded running slats with Dupont Engineering plastic structure.
- Robust on-slat 608zz sealed bearings for surface trajectory control
- Large anti-slip adjustable self-leveling feet.
- Black steel handle integrated at the back of frame
- Black OD 75mm PA moving wheels for easy transportation.
- Running surface dimensions: 160cm (L) x 44cm (W)
- Dimension in use: 171cm (L) x 99cm (W) x 168cm (H)
- Max User Weight: 150kg