TYDAX Face Mask
The TYDAX face mask is made from a double layer 100% cotton material and has a built in adjustable nose piece allowing it to fit comfortably on your face. Available in both Black and Grey, these non-medical mask face coverings are a tool to help protect people from being exposed to your germs.
DISCLAIMER: Wearing a facial covering/non-medical mask in the community has not been proven to protect the person wearing it and is not a substitute for physical distancing and hand washing. However, it can be an additional measure you can take to protect others around you, even if you have no symptoms. Fabric facemasks are NOT considered medical devices and have NOT been manufactured by a company that holds a Medical Device Establishment License (MDEL). These are NOT direct substitutes for N95, surgical, or procedural masks and are NOT FDA approved.
Please see below for instructions on wear and care on our double layer face masks.
How to Put the Mask On
1. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (or alcohol-based sanitizer). Dry your hands with a clean paper towel and throw the paper towel away.
2. Lay the mask flat with the exterior side of the mask facing out, away from your face.
3. Hold the mask with one hand and place the mask on your face with the exterior side facing out and the stiff, bendable edge at the top by your nose
4. Pull the ear loops over each ear
5. Pull upper and bottom edge of the mask to cover the area from below your eyes to under chin, push the nose piece inward with your fingers to conform to the shape of your nose
While Wearing the Mask During the Day
1. Do not pull the mask down like one would a scarf on a ski slope.
2. Avoid touching your face even when the mask is in place.
3. Every time you do touch the mask for any reason, wash your hands before/after touching the mask.
Removing the Mask
1. Wash your hands before removing the mask.
2. Do not touch the inside of the mask (the part over nose and mouth).
3. Unhook the ear loops and remove the mask by the straps.
4. Wash your hands.
Cleaning the Mask
1. Wash in the washing machine with warm/hot water and completely dry on medium heat a. You can wash these with a regular load of laundry.
- 100% cotton double layer, 4.5oz
- Built-in adjustable nose clip for additional comfort